• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

IMG_8148.jpg

And "Fuck you" in advance to Geek65 for your hurt feelings......

Just boot the door shut...she will get the hint.

Or just put a bullet in her and leave her in the desert

This right here... I wouldn't have any patience to deal with shit like this. Motherfuckers are lucky that they are dealing with US cops and LEOs. Chinese Wu Jing would have capped her right there or beaten her to death. They REALLY do not fucking know how lucky they have it over here...

This right here... I wouldn't have any patience to deal with shit like this. Motherfuckers are lucky that they are dealing with US cops and LEOs. Chinese Wu Jing would have capped her right there or beaten her to death. They REALLY do not fucking know how lucky they have it over here...

She'd be lying face down in an open pit in the hills south of mexicali.

Instead she gets to do her best exorcist impression in better lodgings than she's ever had.

That one might require a stake thru the heart. WOW.

One time in EMS I had a psychic/tarot card woman lose it, she broke windows in her shop and was all cut up and combative.

I spoke to her family out front and would you believe it she suffered from mental illness and had done this before! (Can you even believe it? lol).

I get her semi restrained and she starts trying to bite and scream and spit.

I told her if she keeps this up I'm going to hog tie her and since she's a psychic she knows I'm telling the truth.

She chilled right out until we got.to the hospital when my nextel rang.

She said she was going to tell my supervisor I was on the phone.

I laughed and said that was my supe and she isn't psychic.

She was just fuming as we wheeled her in.

One time in EMS I had a psychic/tarot card woman lose it, she broke windows in her shop and was all cut up and combative.

I spoke to her family out front and would you believe it she suffered from mental illness and had done this before! (Can you even believe it? lol).

I get her semi restrained and she starts trying to bite and scream and spit.

I told her if she keeps this up I'm going to hog tie her and since she's a psychic she knows I'm telling the truth.

She chilled right out until we got.to the hospital when my nextel rang.

She said she was going to tell my supervisor I was on the phone.

I laughed and said that was my supe and she isn't psychic.

She was just fuming as we wheeled her in.

Holy shit... Friggin' dyin' over here...
anim_lol.gif

A nice dose of weaponized cynicism ALWAYS wins against self absorbed attention whores. When you show them that you simply just do not give a fuck about their shenanigans and they are merely going to occupy your mind until the next thoughts of pizza and beer come along, they tend to STFU quickly. Just like that Seattle officer last year during the CHAZ riots, when confronted by that ANTIFA bitch where she demanded a "female officer" if they were going to arrest her, he just nonchalantly replied "what if I identify as a female?" The whole crowd looked like their brains got hit with some sort of neural EMP stunning device... Hilarious shit...

The Chinese would have had her inbred ass butterflied open like a bass and those kidneys on the way to the hospital real quick like.

You no fuck around. You find out now. Chop Chop (literally)

./

It amazes me how many times I have dealt with a non-American citizen who behaved in a manner that, were I to do so in his home country, would land my butt in lockup if I were lucky, or more likely beaten down severely.

They know we are hamstrung at almost every turn dealing with them. Some jails won’t even call INS when they get an inmate with a deportation order. Some won’t even hold for pickup by INS when someone else notifies the INS and they send a hold request.

• Sad
Reactions: Davo308 and Thorny
I would gladly pay the plane tickets to swap these two. It's selfless, I know. I'll even be so kind as to put a roof over the poor immigrants head. Feed her, even clothe her. I'm just that charitable. Granted, I'll be a bit strained by that point, so her clothes might seem a bit skimpy.
Can we trade 2 for 1? 2 liberals, for 1 Venezuelan girl? I'd be willing to ramp it up...3:1, 4:1, 5:1...10:1?

Reactions: Mr. Z and Two36
While I agree, it's misleading. There are high concentrations of Dumbfuckistan in every state...there are also a lot more red sections of those dumbfuckistan states.
As someone from a Red county in IL, +1.

Reactions: Halfnutz