• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

82FE4A12-85F0-4DB2-897D-D59D2092855C.jpeg

Around that same time a guy named Mario became Governor and along with Bernie G together they helped reduce crime. No, I'm not a Cuomo fanboy, he simply put all the hood-rats into the state prisons. The state could not build prisons fast enough so they came up with another solid idea, empty out the mental health facilities and repurpose them into prisons.
They let them all out. Then closed most of them.
I knew so many Democrats that hated him for closing the hospitals (where they all USED TO work), yet like all of them , come election time they'd still vote for the people who fucked them.

Reactions: Charlie112
Excuse me, that’s $41 in my AO…. Are you implying, good sir, that a capitalist society may, on occasion, raise prices to meet anticipated demand? 🤓

pic thread rules

i-5ZQqBbH.png

That was one of my questions? I mean… is that Australia? Or Canada? Or Hong Kong?

Do they have Mother’s Day there?

Who the fuck gets mom a bucket of chicken for Mother’s Day?

Are some people having racist thoughts?

All I said was I have questions… Ah hahahhahaha.

Sirhr