• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

benson-dubois-bill-maher-he-no-butler-he-just-a-creepy-assed-cracker.jpg

Okay I apologize for the Goatse thing, well maybe not, but Shankster told me a long time ago you can get eye bleach to remove what has been seen at www.lemonparty.org

Yes, "Two girls one cup" is an eternal love story.

First time I saw that (yes watched it more than once) the video had started partially playing in the background and I missed the beginning. The whole time I'm thinking "ok, kinda gross to do that with ice cream, but whatever". The 2nd time I watched it I saw it in its entirety. Lmao. Still have images burnt in my head...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time I saw that (yes watched it more than once) the video had started partially playing in the background and I missed the beginning. The whole time I'm thinking "ok, kinda gross to do that with ice cream, but whatever". The 2nd time I watched it I saw it in its entirety. Lmao. Still have images burnt in my head...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why it is an eternal love story, once seen it is permanently burned into your memory.

Friends do not let friends visit goatse... I fall into the rare third category. "Those who googled 'what is goatse' before going to the site and decided after reading about it that never in a million years do I want to see that."

Cheers,

Sirhr

Ah, yes. Much appreciate the warning. Also searched for "Two girls, one cup" before viewing. Good to know I don't need the eye bleach. At least for those.

Richard

Sirhr, I have to thank you. I also googled "what is goatse" before having a look. I'm not sure bleach / sulfuric acid would've cleansed my eyes,or healed the trauma I was sure to experience had I looked. Wow...

I throw myself on the mercy of the court....

In my defense, I didn't post Goatse! ;-)

Cheers,

Sirhr

Hey, I learned that from Sensei Shankster. He would drop a Goatse or LemonParty link every once in a while just to make sure people were paying attention. Besides what better thread to post it in? At least I didn't go to the "What's the best scope for my .22" thread.

BTW, for those of you who like to deek your friends that same tactic works on Facebook and Twitter.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"271","title":"gma","width":"630","src":"http:\/\/www.lamebook.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2010\/03\/gma.png"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
A guy stops by to visit his friend.
They talk for a while and then the friend asks "My feet are cold. Would you be so kind as to go get me my sneakers please?" The guest obliges and goes upstairs.

There he sees his friend's daughters, both very good looking.
Being the adventurous and quick thinking kind, he says: "Hi, ladies! Your daddy sent me here to have sex with you!"

They stare at him and say "That can't be!"
He replies "OK, let's check!"
He shouts at his friend down the stairs "Both of them?" "
Yes, both of them!"

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/images.ridemonkey.com\/index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FxTiTnuJe43wayiKVlm%2Fgiphy.gif"}[/IMG2]