• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

With the right person at the helm of this country, a few simple clicks and taps by a guy sitting on a warship with a VIDEO GAME CONTROLLER, and that goatfucker would be 'dead man walking'. The propellants in Hellfire solid motors, including the RX-9 ninja blade models, have shelf lives. The older stock need to be rotated out and used to deliver a few much needed reality checks that are LONG DUE.

IMG_5428.jpeg

With the right person at the helm of this country, a few simple clicks and taps by a guy sitting on a warship with a VIDEO GAME CONTROLLER, and that goatfucker would be 'dead man walking'. The propellants in Hellfire solid motors, including the RX-9 ninja blade models, have shelf lives. The older stock need to be rotated out and used to deliver a few much needed reality checks that are LONG DUE.
1703479061928.png

Post apocalyptic 2024 election year when all conservatives are purged; all law enforcement is former illegal immigrants, my car is shut off 50 miles down the road by satellite, i walked and walked… came across this one person who is trying to escape the matrix, but had to leave a loved one behind. “It is too late for her i say…”

IMG_5456.jpeg