• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

IMG_4867.jpeg

The one halfway down Tina Turners throat… Mike, or Richard Simmons throat… Dick.

Last edited:
If I won the lottery, I would be buying up border properties like a MF'r.
Sell "tags", allow hunting after dark and no bag limit.

On site processing station would be a 15 foot ditch and a CAT D11.

Of course there would be Pro Shop where you could buy ammo and rent guns.

Maybe get Pulsar and some other thermal companies to sponsor some weekend night comps with a Calcutta for the most tags filled.

If I won the lottery, I would be buying up border properties like a MF'r.
Sell "tags", allow hunting after dark and no bag limit.

On site processing station would be a 15 foot ditch and a CAT D11.

Of course there would be Pro Shop where you could buy ammo and rent guns.

Maybe get Pulsar and some other thermal companies to sponsor some weekend night comps with a Calcutta for the most tags filled.

Wasn’t some company out of Russia offering something similar with “Adventure Cruises” down off the coast of Somalia several years back? Basically offering ‘hunting’ trips on slow-moving yachts that would be too tempting for the pirates to ignore. When they inevitably came up on those wooden speed boats, then everyone would pop up behind hidden armored shooting platforms to engage the pirates.

A bunch of former Spetsnaz onboard as backups as I recall.

Regardless, I’m picking up what you’re putting down, and that’s the kind of outside the box thinking we need to move forward As a nation! LoL

Wasn’t some company out of Russia offering something similar with “Adventure Cruises” down off the coast of Somalia several years back? Basically offering ‘hunting’ trips on slow-moving yachts that would be too tempting for the pirates to ignore. When they inevitably came up on those wooden speed boats, then everyone would pop up behind hidden armored shooting platforms to engage the pirates.

A bunch of former Spetsnaz onboard as backups as I recall.

Regardless, I’m picking up what you’re putting down, and that’s the kind of outside the box thinking we need to move forward As a nation! LoL
Or for regime change, Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Keith