• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

His mother needs to tell him to take out the trash.

That......And upon closer inspection, disregarding that copper colored thing at the front of that "gun", the "gun" doesn't even have a muzzle opening. Probably a rubber/plastic trainer. Which makes his pseudo-red army milsim cosplay look even more ludicrous.

That......And upon closer inspection, disregarding that copper colored thing at the front of that "gun", the "gun" doesn't even have a muzzle opening. Probably a rubber/plastic trainer. Which makes his pseudo-red army milsim cosplay look even more ludicrous.

My favorite was the trigger finger(s). It takes two I guess...

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
WTF did I just watch?

ABDL=Adult baby/diaper lover.

A peculiar group of fetishes where a person "does not want to adult" and want others to treat them like oversized infants.

Some of the most bizarre gender/age misidentity disorders come from this subgroup. Grown men who suddenly decided that they are now 6-year old girls and want to enroll in kindergarten again. That sort of shit.

When I worked on the road doing electrical equipment installations, one of my most stand-out destinations was the Google HQ building in the Chelsea section of Manhattan. If you are to see how their workforce operates in there, the first thing you will say is WTF. Grown ass men. Mostly men and a few women, whose offices are decorated like childrens' playrooms. Their communal break area is one giant playpen with ABC blocks and preschool jungle gyms and other kiddie stuff. The workers zip around the hallways on scooters, bicycles and tricycles as if they had never grown up. And these are supposed to be the technological geniuses transforming our futures. Despite how hot a NYC summer day can get, I am more than glad of all the reflective stripes, tools and tool rigs, hard hat and goggles worn on my redneck ass when I was working inside the place. I do not want to be mistakenly associated with that bullshit in there. Fuck no, bro.

A peculiar group of fetishes where a person "does not want to adult" and want others to treat them like oversized infants.

Some of the most bizarre gender/age misidentity disorders come from this subgroup. Grown men who suddenly decided that they are now 6-year old girls and want to enroll in kindergarten again. That sort of shit.

When I worked on the road doing electrical equipment installations, one of my most stand-out destinations was the Google HQ building in the Chelsea section of Manhattan. If you are to see how their workforce operates in there, the first thing you will say is WTF. Grown ass men. Mostly men and a few women, whose offices are decorated like childrens' playrooms. Their communal break area is one giant playpen with ABC blocks and preschool jungle gyms and other kiddie stuff. The workers zip around the hallways on scooters, bicycles and tricycles as if they had never grown up. And these are supposed to be the technological geniuses transforming our futures. Despite how hot a NYC summer day can get, I am more than glad of all the reflective stripes, tools and tool rigs, hard hat and goggles worn on my redneck ass when I was working inside the place. I do not want to be mistakenly associated with that bullshit in there. Fuck no, bro.

Ok now I know something I wish I didn't. This will certainly be included under the ACA at some point I hope? I mean we gotta chip in as a society to help pay for diapers and whatnot. Gender neutral 10 minimum standards of care needs to EXPAND!!! Oh please please let Uncle Bernie save us all!!

Ok now I know something I wish I didn't. This will certainly be included under the ACA at some point I hope? I mean we gotta chip in as a society to help pay for diapers and whatnot. Gender neutral 10 minimum standards of care needs to EXPAND!!! Oh please please let Uncle Bernie save us all!!

If this was nineteen fuckin' twenty nine, these people would likely been institutionalized in one of the large state psych facilities.

Funny thing is, I had exact conversations like this with the security guards down on the loading dock where my truck is and we'd all be laughing our asses off. Right across the street is a restaurant called Tao, and their employees have told me that the Google folks who go in there to get lunch are some of the most entitled, spoiled, bratty, argumentative, and whiny fucking bitches they had ever dealt with in the service industries. Go figure.

If this was nineteen fuckin' twenty nine, these people would likely been institutionalized in one of the large state psych facilities.

Funny thing is, I had exact conversations like this with the security guards down on the loading dock where my truck is and we'd all be laughing our asses off. Right across the street is a restaurant called Tao, and their employees have told me that the Google folks who go in there to get lunch are some of the most entitled, spoiled, bratty, argumentative, and whiny fucking bitches they had ever dealt with in the service industries. Go figure.
Whiny Millenials? I don't believe it.

Have you seen this shit? It's mandatory reading if you wanna hang out with the cool kids of today. One of my childhood buddies caught his daughter crying to this she is all caught up in the global swarming hysteria. He's about ready to die.

Last edited:
  • Haha
“Frankly, I don’t know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I’m not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we’re Number One. There’s no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on ‘Macbeth’. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don’t know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words.”

— Columnist Burt Prelutsky, Los Angeles Times

Metokur has a vid making fun of the ABDL community. :D

• Haha