• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1596544048211.png

No Asshole I’m not s facist nor my friends and family. Read the Republican platform asshole. Yes the progressive movement has taken over the National Republican leadership. We believe in the Conus and the rule of law fuck you and your commie ideology how dare you you scum sucking POS I try to refrain from foul language but you are such scum

BTT? 😂 Dayum. This Covid crap is whack!😉

Those butt/perineal wounds are nasty.

Once cared for a young gal who fell on a ski Edge in a crash just wrong enough.

gauze packing, disposable electorcautery, and anD a fast ambulance trip to the bigger hospital.
oB/GYN and a plastics guy had to fix her up.

so while that meme is funny, it flashed back this poor gal. She was in pain and so scared she might have a messed up fun zone for life.

• Wow
Reactions: Anb618
Ok,this one reminds me of an ironworker buddy.
We're at this big party and his ex wife is there with some fuck boy and she's fucked up and kissing all over him.
My buddy goes watch this.
He walks over to her boy toy and says- HUMMM I bet you wouldn't be doing that if you knew how much cum my ex sucked out of me in the last 25 years.
It was on, I ended up taking a few licks (from his ex) because I was laughing so hard.

But that corn dog and yeast infection joke,that was pretty fucking bad.

A recent survey of homosexual men by a prominent university found that only 30% reported being born homosexual.

The remaining 70% said they just somehow got sucked into it.
Does that survey indicate that 90 percent of lesbians are trying to lick their problem?

Sirhr