• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1623209769753.jpeg

What the unholy fuck? Now we display statues of the shit he did and it is ok?

proof that you can be a complete piece of shit your entire life.....but so long as the media spin your OD as "police brutality"....the mindless retards will think of you as the next messiah.

imagine how his victims feel about seeing him glorified?.....im sure the pregnant woman he assaulted is real thrilled.

but i guess its okay to beat women if you are black

fucking clown world.

if all the ANTIFA faggots can run around tearing down statues with impunity, so should the rest of us.

proof that you can be a complete piece of shit your entire life.....but so long as the media spin your OD as "police brutality"....the mindless retards will think of you as the next messiah.

imagine how his victims feel about seeing him glorified?.....im sure the pregnant woman he assaulted is real thrilled.

but i guess its okay to beat women if you are black

fucking clown world.

if all the ANTIFA faggots can run around tearing down statues with impunity, so should the rest of us.

One of these fine ol days lotsa fokes gon have falling down moment. It takes be epic

I looked at that and assumed it was a condemnation of him. Not that it was glorifying him but that was it was some kind of street artist who was making fun of what an idiot Floyd was. Sort of like those guerrilla artists to show up in California and San Francisco posting the anti-lefty stuff. That doesn’t say “glorify George” to me… it says “pos Floyd.” And says it loud and clear! sirhr

Seriously guys? It’s photoshopped. The actual statue is just him sitting on a bench. The right hand/gun/pregnant lady are all faked.

It’s not even a good photoshop. The hand holding the gun is literally the wrong hand…

Seriously guys? It’s photoshopped. The actual statue is just him sitting on a bench. The right hand/gun/pregnant lady are all faked.

It’s not even a good photoshop. The hand holding the gun is literally the wrong hand…

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story....

I learned that from the MSM of today.

COLONEL: "Sir, our Transgender battalion has already taken 43% casualties. Requesting permission to retreat sir!"

GENERAL: "What? The order to attack has not even been given yet!"

COLONEL: "Suicides, sir!"...

(Not mine. Stolen from Youtube)

COLONEL: "Sir, our Transgender battalion has already taken 43% casualties. Requesting permission to retreat sir!"

GENERAL: "What? The order to attack has not even been given yet!"

COLONEL: "Suicides, sir!"...

(Not mine. Stolen from Youtube)
And the bad part? People blame the suicides on society not accepting trans(which we shouldn’t)

but they would never blame it on the simple fact that these people already had a very obvious mental illness in the first place!