• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1627049415918.jpeg

Surely she could've found a willing volunteer for this that would've kept her out of trouble... Well; at least would've kept her out of *this* trouble...

Surely she could've found a willing volunteer for this that would've kept her out of trouble... Well; at least would've kept her out of *this* trouble...

I doubt the dog cared, food is food and sniffing crotches is kind of natural behaviour for dogs.

I doubt the dog cared, food is food and sniffing crotches is kind of natural behaviour for dogs.
Oh, I have no doubt that the dog didn't care. It was more a commentary on her just being a bit too dense to realize ahead of time that she might be starting shitstorm...

Poodle bites, poodle chews it. Not a speck of cereal

Reactions: SEMO Shooter
I may get a littl wound up for swimming during the olympics. During the relays Our anchor leg had a lightening fast exchange.

I shouted out:

"Thats how I like my relay exchanges--just like my women--barely legal!"

My wife was amused...

I may get a littl wound up for swimming during the olympics. During the relays Our anchor leg had a lightening fast exchange.

I shouted out:

"Thats how I like my relay exchanges--just like my women--barely legal!"

My wife was amused...
Sleeping in the dog house for a while?

• Haha
Reactions: DocRDS