• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOCOM blue cerakote

Skunk

Amongst the Enemy
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2003
On gun…
Anybody have a rifle with this color cerakote and a black stock? I’ve looked at the gallery on Cerakote’s website. Some photos look black and some look very blue. Anybody with first hand experience?

Anybody have a rifle with this color cerakote and a black stock? I’ve looked at the gallery on Cerakote’s website. Some photos look black and some look very blue. Anybody with first hand experience?
I should be picking up a rifle I'm having Cerakoted soon; I saw a number of color swatches on the wall...so I can call to see if he has one that is H-245 (SOCOM Blue). If he does, when I pick up my rifle parts after they're done being Cerakoted, I'll take a pic with my cell phone and post (unless someone else has one and can post a pic for ya).

I should be picking up a rifle I'm having Cerakoted soon; I saw a number of color swatches on the wall...so I can call to see if he has one that is H-245 (SOCOM Blue). If he does, when I pick up my rifle parts after they're done being Cerakoted, I'll take a pic with my cell phone and post (unless someone else has one and can post a pic for ya).

Awesome. Thanks.

I’d like to find a color that closely matches a matte hot blue or black oxide. The black colors Cerakote has are too black and sooty, in my opinion. However, I’ve never seen the HIR-146 Graphite Black.

• Haha
Reactions: USK308
Awesome. Thanks.

I’d like to find a color that closely matches a matte hot blue or black oxide. The black colors Cerakote has are too black and sooty, in my opinion. However, I’ve never seen the HIR-146 Graphite Black.
Copy "black n sooty"..

I will endeavor to take pics of as many of the color swatches in that color family as I can. :). Glad to help a fella out. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Skunk
Awesome. Thanks.

34435F88-930C-4E54-80A2-55C9D47940B6.jpg

Graphite over park.