• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SOG Knives

Re: SOG Knives

No agency, but I have a couple other models. Good for the money.

I have a flash, trident, seal pup, X-ray vision (or night vision can't remember) and the pentagon? I think. They are all great knives. Excellent fit, design, blades, and durability. Had the seal pup almost 10 years and night vision going on 6 or 7, which is a testimony in itself. I seem to burn through packs, flashlights and knives. SOGs are great quality-you won't be disappointed.

If you can, check out the sheath before you buy.

I had a SOG Desert Dagger with a Kydex sheath a few years ago. The first thing I thought when opening the box was, wow, that sheath looks really poorly made. And it was. Flimsy,l and the blade wouldn't fit all the way in. It wasn't a case where the sheath was new because it was tight, it was just poorly made and completely unuseable.

I think I paid $130 for the knife and another $75 for a custom sheath.

The blade was fine quality, but there are plenty of other fine quality blades too, and they usually include a better sheath.

+1 on mediocre sheaths. I love my seal pup, but the leather pull tab on the sheath wore and tore off with less than a year of use. The sheath is a polymer peice of junk, and clunky to me.

I have a few SOG knifes and they are great for the $$$. I have mostly fixed blades SOGs. I use Benchmade autos for m folders. Both SOG and Benchmade are great knifes before you start getting custom made knifes.

I have a SOG flash 1 and love it, I carry it everyday. It small quick opening and stays sharp. I would recommend them, hard to beat for the money.

I got the one that is a blade on one end and a saw on the other. I was a little skeptical about buying it due to only one pin on its center axis. After one season I am very happy. Being a Michigan tree hunter it comes in quite handy removing limbs and skinning deer. Also like to mention the saw was sharp enough to cut the sternum of a deer effortlessly. Allowing me to gut deer without getting any blood beyond my hands. Gerber retractable saw is now retired!