• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD ◇ AMMO .308 SUBSONIC AMAX 168GR 50 boxes, 1000 Rounds

Rogerthatout

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2017
These are real accurate subsonic rounds, I got 1,000fps avg 1.5" moa out of my 16" desert tech. Sad to let them go, but im trying to scrape up money for reloading equipment

I can sell by the box.
$35 / Box ♡Free Shipping♡
Minimum 5 boxes per order

20201105_192510.jpg
20201105_192518.jpg
20201105_192553.jpg
20201105_192601.jpg
20201105_192518.jpg
20201105_192510.jpg

Screenshot_20201105-195317_Dropbox.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Thereaper1313
So you shot these out of a desert tech? As far as I see it says these won’t cycle a semi auto? Isn’t a desert tech a semi auto?

Reactions: onetopgun
Looks like more 20 sold i had 35.

This might be sold out.

Eyezon asked for 10
ST asked for 20
Long range asked for 5

You're a fucking asshole! Of course you've sold this shit out after I've pm you twice and messaged you twice on here over the last 10 days.
Did you declare that you will take some via your PMs to the seller? Why didn’t you also post in this thread, “I’ll take XX boxes” or something to that effect?

Interesting either way.

You're a fucking asshole! Of course you've sold this shit out after I've pm you twice and messaged you twice on here over the last 10 days.

Just so you know, SH stopped forwarding my messages to my email account, so I was blind for about 2 weeks. I have more subsonic loads, I wasn't planning on selling them. How many did you want? What were you trying to buy?

Just so you know, SH stopped forwarding my messages to my email account, so I was blind for about 2 weeks. I have more subsonic loads, I wasn't planning on selling them. How many did you want? What were you trying to buy?

I just want 5 boxes and I'll be happy. Thanks!
Did you declare that you will take some via your PMs to the seller? Why didn’t you also post in this thread, “I’ll take XX boxes” or something to that effect?

Interesting either way.
I misspoke, I should've said I sent 2 pms and 2 posts on this thread. I did tell him I'd buy some, but I got no response until this am when I called him out. The first pm was on Dec 23rd.

I was hoping for 5 more, was gonna contact you after I got paid tomorrow. Took a bit for everyone to start buying it, but once they did it went fast! If you have more to sell, I'd definitely take 5 more, let me know, thanks

Glad I had more ammo for Jong to clear that up.

Thread is not closed yet. Some guys didn't pay yet and Eyezon got cold feet w friends and family.

F&F was part of the deal. Freinds and family means I pay no fees and it also means there is no chance of a charge back....its just part of deal.

Right now, I have 8 boxes that are up for grabs and thats AFTER giving Bamoboy another 5 which he just asked for. ( previous buyer & repeat customer )

Please post on the main thread so we all know who is next in line.
STIHltech is next, but he has not reponded.
Netranger6 .... I think its only fair you should get next dibs at the 8 which are left.
We all cool with that?

Poof the dragon came into a private message at 8 am Tuesday morning just before Netranger for 4 boxes.

If netranger want all 8, I'll help fill poofthedragons order from my personal stash.

So now we are obligated to sell to who demands it. I thought ownership was 9/10 of the law. We need to put in out classified "we reserve the right not to sell to assholes" :)

PMs dont count - its in the rules - put "I take it in the thread" then its not opaque and we can call BS when needed.

I'll vouch that F&F is not a problem, I ordered the 1st five and received them in a timely manner with no issues.

Im going to ups at 1pm today. Please send payments in by 11am EST if you want to go in mail today, otherwise it will leave Monday. Can't goto ups Fri. I am waiting on JONG, NETRANGER AND DRAGON guy. :)

I have 8 boxes right now and a couple of "maybe"'s so .....first come first serve for the last 8

I don’t know who jong is, but I’d tell him to go fuck himself after throwing a big ass hissy fit over some goddamn ammo!
Well I don't care who you are nor care to ever know. I wasn't throwing a hissy fit as you say just calling out a guy that didn't respond to 4 inquiries, but he has made it right.

I will take what's left, but can't PP. Got the ban hammer last year, but I can do alternative means in real time. Wink, wink.

I have 8 boxes left.

Had some buyers back down on alternative payment options.

Sorry but I need paypal friends & family.

Very grateful to have gotten some! Now if I can get a form 1 through...