• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: 175 Sierra Match Kings bullets - 500 ct boxes. New unopened.

ReaperDriver

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 5, 2009
    Vegas Baby!
    I've got 6 unopened boxes of 175 SMKs for sale. I've moving away from .308 in favor of buying components for 6.5 and other stuff.

Will sell individual boxes or the whole lot.

Priced the same as online at most places, but you save on the tax.

$225 / 500ct box
    $210 feach for 3-4 boxes
    $200 each for all 6 boxes

All plus shipping

Prefer Paypal FF for payment. Thanks.

SMK1.jpg

SMK2.JPG

smk3.JPG

Last edited:
    I’ll take one of the 500 count boxes pending one question confirming location, PM sent

Last edited:
    Hey all that have been PM'ing me wanting a box. The price was advertised as $225 + shipping. It's about $20 for UPS ground. If you contact me, please make sure you are aware of this.

I wish in hindsight I had just put the price @ $245 shipped and saved all the hassle with questions on shipping $.

Can you pour them into a flat rate box? I’d still take two boxes but the shipping sting would be felt a bit less.

Can you pour them into a flat rate box? I’d still take two boxes but the shipping sting would be felt a bit less.
    The Post Office was closed today for MLK, so I wasn't able to get a flat rate quote. The $20 quote was from my local UPS store. I'm going to the PO first thing in the am and check on the flat rate cost. Nothing I can do tonight, so for all those that want a box - you're in line. If you want to pay the extra $20 tonight, PM me and you'll go to the head of the line. If not, I'll keep everyone in the order they asked for it. I use UPS because the USPS is a massive PITA to deal with and stupid long lines. But I'll check them tomorrow and see what their flat rates are.

Sorry to all for the confusion and hassle. I'll include shipping in the price the next time I post anything.

Reactions: E-Tool
    Hi gents. I have two boxes left. I checked with the USPS this am and I can do a flat rate box for $16. Two of the 175 SMK 500ct boxes will fit in the small flare rate box. So 1 or 2 will cost the same shipping. I’m heading out to the PO now to mail the other boxes that have already been paid for. So if you PM me in the next hour I can get those out today. First come first serve.

however if anyone who PMd me yesterday contacts me ASAP, I’ll give you priority since there was confusion on the shipping amount.

PP FF only please.

and again, many apologies on the shipping cost confusion. I’ll include it in the price from now on.

Reactions: E-Tool