• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: 220 Thunderbolt Krieger AR Barrel, JP Bolt, Whidden Dies, Brass

padom

SuperMod
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2013
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania
    Putting up for sale my 220 Thunderbolt package. 24" Krieger, skip fluted barrel with headspaced JP bolt, SA Adjustable 0.936" Gas block and rifle length melonited Spikes gas tube, Whidden dies, modified case, tons of brass. I also have a TL3 26" Bartlein 5R 1:7 220 Thunberbolt barrel as well if the buyer of the barrel is interested.

No, I will not sell anything until the barrel sells. If the buyer doesnt want the dies or brass with the barrel then Ill let them go seperately.

24" AR15 Krieger 1:7 Skip Fluted Rifle Length Gas Barrel 5/8-24 - $750 with fluting
    Superlative Arms 0.936 Adjustable Gas Block - $99.99
    Spikes Tactical Melonited Gas Tube - $25.00
    JP Enterprises 6.8/224V Headspaced to barrel bolt - $152.95
    PRI 6.8/224V Magazine - $45.00
    Whidden Micrometer 220 Thunderbolt Seating Die and Redding FL Bushing Sizing Die $250.00
    Modified Case for Hornady Overall Length - $12.00
    **No bushing included, I used a Redding TiN .245 bushing with a 21st Century Mandrel
    3x 300 Cases - $195
    1x 103 Cases - $67
    500pc new Virgin - $325.00
    Total: $1922

$1200.00 Shipped CONUS for everything listed above

I can remove the 500pc of new virgin brass if you are interested and want to lower the price some.

I have a 26" Bartlein 5R 1:7 long freebore TL3 barrel with 317rd on it that Ill sell if anyone is interested as well. Shoots 90smk/Varget in tiny little groups and Ive shot it sub half moa at 1000yds.

$500 Shipped CONUS or Ill work a deal if someone takes this TL3 barrel with the above package.

Krieger AR15 barrel only has 212rd on it. Did some load workup initially, been sitting in the safe ever since. Havent shot it in a few years. It absolutely hammered with Sierra 77 TMK's and 29.0gr of RE15 feeding out of magazine. 3045fps with the 77TMK. Thats a pretty mild load, I went up to 29.9gr which was 3134 SD 4..... It LOVES Varget as well.

For anyone not in the know, this runs out of your standard AR15... The only thing different is the bolt (included) and the mag (included). just slap this barrel in your standard AR15 upper, put this bolt in your BCG and slap it on your lower.

Last edited:
    Reactions: DIBBS and wildcats
    The fired brass is all cleaned, annealed, sized, trimmed an chamfer/debur on the Henderson. Ready to load

I’m surprised you’re selling after watching your threads on it. Wish I was in the market! Someone is gonna get a hammer here

Reactions: padom
    I’m surprised you’re selling after watching your threads on it. Wish I was in the market! Someone is gonna get a hammer here

It's a absolute hammer of a cartridge. Throws 77's out of a mag over 3000 in an AR15 with insane accuracy and throws 90's at 3000 out of the longer freebore bolt gun with extreme accuracy and zero recoil.

I pushed and tried getting dies made for the masses but when the pre order group buy was put out everyone bailed so I'm done pushing it. It's a shame because it's an amazing cartridge for both an AR and soft recoiling high round count bolt gun.

I have so many other 22's I'm consolidating for other projects.

I will take the ar package padom. Always wanted to experiment with this.