• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD -> *** 2nd Price Drop *** H-S Precision Remington 700 Police - Short Action Rifle Stock

M1Army

Private
Minuteman
May 17, 2017
Roswell, Georgia
Hi Everyone,

This stock came on Remington 700 Police Rifle .308 I acquired a while back. I decided to put the rifle it in a Bell & Carlson Varmit Tactical Stock for the type shooting I was doing. This stock is in excellent condition with no modifications (except the new paint job I just completed) - it is ready to go! The Paint - is one of my (3) color sponge patterns and was finished off with multiple coats of Duracoat Satin Clear for durability/protection. I also used Duracoat tactical black in the barrel channel to complete the paint job (I taped-off the bedding block to keep it clean of any paint).

This H-S Precision stock has the aluminum bedding block, the wide fore-end, double palmswells at the grip and sling and bi-pod studs. The stock is pretty light at 2 lb. 12 0z and is inletted for standard BDL Bottom Metal.

Price is $335 delivered - Now $285 delivered -Now $250 Delivered - I prefer PayPal Friend or USPS Money Order

IMG_6413.JPG
IMG_6414.JPG
IMG_6415.JPG
IMG_6416.JPG
IMG_6401.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: jonsc
What did you use as the paint?

Hi - here are answers

* The base coat is Duracoat Tactical Black - applied with my airbrush
* The paint for the sponge colors are Aluma Hyde II colors (very tough paint) - I can't use Duracoat for the sponge application as you need paint you can dab and apply - [the Aluma Hyde II colors were OD Green & mixed magpul / Coyote].
* The final finish is Duracoat Satin Clear - applied with my airbrush

The finish is extremely durable as the Duracoat is very durable and I applied three coats of the Satin Clear. Duracoat clear has the same durability as any other Duracoat color.

M1Army