• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD 6.5 Creedmoor 130 Grain Federal Gold Medal Berger Open Tip Match Ammo

Chong Li

Private
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2017
St. Pete, Florida
I have up to 600 rounds of 6.5CM 130 grain FGM Berger OTM, all different lots.

Sold as-is, no trades.

- Two cases are still whole and un opened.
- 9 whole boxes and twenty new loose rounds.

No shipments to CA, CT, NY MA, IL, HI, AK or Washington DC. Sorry but not worth the hassle of shipping it behind enemy lines.

$1.10 shipped per round.

Please PM me for availability.

Attachments

• IMG_1070.jpg
    IMG_1070.jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
It is of course totally up to you whom you wish to do business with and I cannot speak for other states but all anyone here in CT has to do to buy ammo is send any private dealer or person a copy of their pistol permit or ammo cert card. That's it. There is no hassle and the "behind enemy lines" shit is pretty tiresome but again, you are free to deal with whom you wish. GLWTS.

Ill speak to MASS law, its only for retailers in the state whom are subject to licensing, and identification requirement, Target Sports USA used to ship to MA without need for a copy of a license. After a local news hit-piece a year and a half ago they started to require a picture of ID uploaded to them, but they still ship to MA. I heard MIDWAY does the same. "Enemy lines" thats funny you likely have one or more guns made in one of these enemy states. I have walked into a lot of gun shops around this country I can easily say new gun prices in MA are some of lowest in the country.