• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sold 6mm dasher LHB

Erniejenna23

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019
Have a 6mm dasher for sale, approximately 500 rounds down this barrel

26” barrel with 7.5 twist brux barrel, m24 contour

Jewel trigger set at 8 ounces

Manners T4 A stock cerakoted

Deacon Bedded stock

Defiance deviant action, with 20 MOA rail, left hand bolt

Rifle shoots 1/2 MOA all day, just need to sell because daughter has some medical bills I need to pay

Rifle $2350

Do have 2 mags as well that work well with rifle for additional $$

Rifle does show signs of use but never abused will include some pictures

CE02D3F6-79D4-404E-814D-BF0358FD8F2D.jpegA27D18C5-4555-42F2-9715-44EDD921C4DA.jpeg3A31677F-7684-46C6-ABAF-FF926DE64742.jpeg

Last edited:
Final price drop $2000, buyer pays shipping

Have 2 AICS mags available for sale as well

Load data will be provided if buyer is interested

Will be happy to provide any information that I can or more detailed pictures available upon
Request

Last edited:
Bart Baldwin
Baldwin Gunworks

I do have brass that belong with the rifle about 360 pieces, but will only sell with the rifle

Have load information as well for the rifle

Rifle shoots both Berger hybrids and JLks great, I also have JLK bullets I would be willing to sell with the rifle if interested

If you have any questions I could answer for you please let me know

Do your two mags have the spacers for 6 dasher and does the brass go with it or is it additional cost

Mags don’t have spacers, but never had any issues with there feeding

Brass is an additional cost

Gun is an absolute hammer. Buy with confidence. You will not regret it. Cycles great with unmodded aics or arc mags.

Would you mind texting me a few more pics. My cell number is 662-418-0122

Bart Baldwin
Baldwin Gunworks

I do have brass that belong with the rifle about 360 pieces, but will only sell with the rifle

Have load information as well for the rifle

Rifle shoots both Berger hybrids and JLks great, I also have JLK bullets I would be willing to sell with the rifle if interested

If you have any questions I could answer for you please let me know
I’ll take the rifle but not the brass and mags. If you don’t mind including one piece of brass fired from the rifle for chamber measuring I would appreciate it. I would also like and load data you have on the rifle. I have a pay pal account