• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD Accuracy International AT308 & Tangent Theta TT315M Gen3XR

HoneyBakedBadger

Desert Forager
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 18, 2018
    San Diego, CA
    Hello members of the Hide!

I’d like to offer up for sale my 18’(small firing pin)AI AT308 for sale. The rifle has a total of 350 rounds of 308 through it and while it’s a rifle of exceptional quality, I find myself not shooting it as often as I had dreamt. I also would like to offer the scope that resides on the rifle, a Tangent Theta TT315M with the Gen3XR reticle. Both rifle and scope are in near new condition as I only shoot at an indoor range and haven’t put either through any form of rigorous use.

I’d like to sell the AT308 with the following accessories: Thumbhole grips as well as factory grips, keyslot bipod adapter and BT spigot mount and picatinny adapter, LOP spacers, and one 10rd magazine. *Trade Pending

I’d like to offer the TT315M with all factory accessories, killflash, manuals, scope caps, and original box for $2800 shipped.

I know this maybe a long shot but I may be interested in trading for a nicer Over/Under as well as have been looking for a Brownells BRN-605 complete rifle or upper receiver.

Attachments

• IMG_9889.jpeg
      IMG_9889.jpeg
      520.6 KB · Views: 214
    • IMG_9863.jpeg
      IMG_9863.jpeg
      353.7 KB · Views: 214
    • IMG_9862.jpeg
      IMG_9862.jpeg
      400.8 KB · Views: 190
    • IMG_9864.jpeg
      IMG_9864.jpeg
      416 KB · Views: 163
    • IMG_9866.jpeg
      IMG_9866.jpeg
      249.6 KB · Views: 154
    • IMG_9865.jpeg
      IMG_9865.jpeg
      439.7 KB · Views: 148
    • IMG_9871.jpeg
      IMG_9871.jpeg
      445.4 KB · Views: 151
    • IMG_9568.jpeg
      IMG_9568.jpeg
      451.3 KB · Views: 197
    Last edited:
    Who can tell me the maximum diameter of the AT308 bolt head in inches? I have already bought 3 bolt heads and cannot install them!!! I'm going to crash!! I feel like I bought a fake!

Who can tell me the maximum diameter of the AT308 bolt head in inches? I have already bought 3 bolt heads and cannot install them!!! I'm going to crash!! I feel like I bought a fake!
    Contact Miles High, they should give you the proper spec

Contact Miles High, they should give you the proper spec
    I just want to polish the bolt heads and use them. Currently, I have bought three but none of them can be used. If Miles High comes with another one, I will only have four bolt heads! So now I am eager to know what the outer diameter size of the bolt head is in inches!

Can you link which ones you purchased?

Probably better to post this in the bolt rifle or armory category for more answers

Right now you’re in someone’s “sold” sale thread. Not only the wrong place in general to post but not many people are going to view this sold sale thread.

Reactions: AXMC
    Probably better to post this in the bolt rifle or armory category for more answers

Right now you’re in someone’s “sold” sale thread. Not only the wrong place in general to post but not many people are going to view this sold sale thread.
    Thank you for your reply.

Reactions: hafejd30