• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories *SOLD* AI AXMC 308 SFP bolt assembly, 6.5 Creed barrel, and mag adaptor.

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *SOLD*

To start off, yes I know, you probably only need the bolt assembly that’s been out of stock and unobtanium for a year. The good news is that you can buy this one, the bad news (if you only want the bolt) is that you’ve gotta buy a barrel and mag adaptor too even if you don’t need them. Sorry but I will not split this up under any circumstances because if the barrel doesn’t sell then I still need to bolt.

Here’s what I have:

- AI AXMC SFP bolt assembly with black shroud.
    - AINA AXMC 6.5 Creedmoor 24” pale brown barrel with 5/8-24 threads.
    - AI AXMC SA mag adaptor (black).

The barrel and bolt have exactly 324 rounds on them using them on my PSR. The mag adaptor I bought second hand here and has some cosmetic wear on the anodizing. The barrel has only ever had factory Berger 140gr ammo shot through it and absolutely hammers with that ammo.

New from Euro Optic this stuff would cost you $1975.XX + tax and every last component is out of stock. I’m selling the package for $1900 shipped FIRM. Payment via certified/cashiers check or USPS MO.

I also have 76 rounds of Berger 140gr Hybrid ammo from the lot I was shooting plus several cases of a new lot I can offer the buyer as well. I will not sell the ammo before this stuff sells.

The ONLY trades I’m interested in is a Proof AXMC 24” 300 Norma carbon fiber prefit and/or a Proof AXMC 26” 300 Norma SS prefit. Nothing else and only those two very specific barrels. If I don’t have a trade offers in the next day or so I’ll be placing an order for the barrels and the trade will be off the table. I’ll give $850 value for the CF and $475 value for the SS assuming they’re new since that’s what they cost me.

Last edited: