• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms **SOLD** AR15 Lower

NaciremaToirtap

Rod Hot
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2020
Brookings, SD
9E77B0ED-EA23-4E11-AA65-005F75FEF1C0.jpeg

7465653B-4A9E-4430-A39D-896D6653A933.jpeg

C24764BA-8390-449B-AEC7-0517A7E9D372.jpeg

560D3F11-B545-47E3-B4AA-FE98687D162D.jpeg

0BF17EA0-A591-453D-8AD9-8616F2CE935E.jpeg

**SOLD**

Anderson Lower $60
Elftman 3-Gun Trigger $280
LPK -$25
POF Buffer Tube $40
MagPul CTR Stock $50
Enhanced Butt Pad $20
IWC QD End Plate $20
V7 Titanium Castle Nut $37
JP SCS $140
Total $672

$550 Shipped & Insured to your FFL

** NOW $500 SHIPPED & INSURED **

Great parts here. I’ve had the lower on a couple of rifles and it matches up nicely, and functions flawlessly. Arguably the best aftermarket trigger you can buy, and I understand after using it. SCSs are one of those things you fall in love with as well. You can’t go back to regular buffer/spring combos after these. I don’t really want to split it up, but I’d take $130 for the buffer shipped, and $450 for the lower shipped. Also, the stock was painted at one time, but I cleaned it up the best I could. And I have plenty of good feedback on arfcom which I can provide upon request, as well as any additional information and photos. Thanks for lookin!

Trades

XLR 15” Carbon Chassis
Aftermarket R700 Trigger
Spuhr 5006
NF C529
Spuhr 3006
AICS Magazines
.260 Lapua Brass
Remington Brand .223 Brass
If within a few hundred miles of eastern South Dakota:
CCI BR-2 or CCI 400 primers
RL17 or Varget
.264/6.5mm Hornady 143gr ELD-X
.224 Hornady 75gr BTHP
Bergara B14R

Last edited:
Maybe.... I kinda wanted to hold out for a couple days and see if it would go all at once though.. What were you interested in, specifically?

Maybe.... I kinda wanted to hold out for a couple days and see if it would go all at once though.. What were you interested in, specifically?
(Trigger would be great but outta my price range atm) but buffer tube/butt stock. I have an upper and a lower just not lower parts kit/buffer tube/stock.

Cool, thanks bud.
Hey could you tell me about the JP SCS? What makes it better than a buffer spring? (New to AR's) thanks

Yeah, of course! It has a guide rod that the buffer rides on, and it stays stationary while the bolt functions around it. So the buffer is far more solid and stays square while it cycles, which makes it much smoother and quieter. The felt recoil and noise are significantly lower with the SCS than with any standard buffer/spring combo. That loud “twang” goes away. Also the spring is much more consistent, so it eliminates possible failure. (It’s an unlikely occurrence, but still..) you also get to eliminate fighting the spring and buffer when disassembling/reassembling, as well as the retainer all together. It just sits in the tube because it’s entirely self-contained. They also offer an tuneable kit with different spring and weight combinations, and if you’re into hot-rodding rifles at all, it can make the smoothest, quietest, best-functioning rifle you’ve ever shot. Combined with a tuneable gas system, it’s a night and day difference. They’re expensive, however..

Yeah, of course! It has a guide rod that the buffer rides on, and it stays stationary while the bolt functions around it. So the buffer is far more solid and stays square while it cycles, which makes it much smoother and quieter. The felt recoil and noise are significantly lower with the SCS than with any standard buffer/spring combo. That loud “twang” goes away. Also the spring is much more consistent, so it eliminates possible failure. (It’s an unlikely occurrence, but still..) you also get to eliminate fighting the spring and buffer when disassembling/reassembling, as well as the retainer all together. It just sits in the tube because it’s entirely self-contained. They also offer an tuneable kit with different spring and weight combinations, and if you’re into hot-rodding rifles at all, it can make the smoothest, quietest, best-functioning rifle you’ve ever shot. Combined with a tuneable gas system, it’s a night and day difference. They’re expensive, however..
Sounds like the cats meow. Does it matter the caliber? Say .224 Valkyrie vs .223?