• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: Area 419 .260 ... GAP Tempest in Manners folder

nad1967

Wrangler
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2005
Tacoma, WA
Custom build by Area 419, and I really don't want to sell but I am helping a family member go on a trip with a loan so I am trying to sell some guns (check out my other listings). 380 documented rounds, and I will provide load data for buyer, but here's a secret, it loves plain jane Hornady 140gr BTHP... I was working up load data for something special and this gun was just hammering the best groups of my life w/42gr H4350 and 140gr BTHP so I didn't touch it.

Details:
- GAP Tempest Action with Ion bonded bolt & 20MOA rail.
- Bartlein 24" M24 barrel 1:7" twist, w/blended Area 419 brake and spiral flutes.
- Manners T4A Folder w/mini-chassis (standard fill) + Atlas rail.
*The barreled action and stock was sent to Manners and custom fitted/molded to fill gaps and milled to accept the Tempest hangers and timney trigger. The action was then bedded in the mini-chassis. The stock fits like a glove.
- Triggertech Special trigger with 3x trigger hangers.

asking $2999 or trade for a TT 5-25 gen2xr
* Bipod ///optics///rings are not included
** Lapua 260 brass available to the buyer

1p5JGF3.jpg
VL6y6sK.jpg
m8PQrHv.jpg
84tiadW.jpg
dAlteRo.jpg
WNlIlRQ.jpg
WxXQ3Zf.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, missed your post.

No mags come with it, but it is cut for AW so you can pick what you want to use.

I ran AICS and an ARC mag w/o issues.

Thank you... up to 400 pieces of Lapua brass available to the buyer. I will not sell before the rifle sells.

What's the price
How much rd count
And imperfections

Did you read the original ad? Price and round count are clearly stated IMHO.

Beautiful Rifle, contemplating a trade offer via PM but I currently am a little 6.5 heavy and need to thin the herd a bit.
Maybe I'll have my own Black Friday /Cyber Monday sale.... and free up some green.

• Sad
Reactions: Terry of illinois