• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics SOLD: Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 4.5-27x50 MIL FFP Illuminated

JBattles

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 9, 2019
    Tennessee
    Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 4.5-27x50 MIL FFP illuminated 30mm tube. Used but in excellent condition, mounted on my 22 trainer and decided to go with a 34mm for more elevation.
    Comes with original box, sun shade, Weaver tactical rings (low) and scope bubble level

$625 shipped to lower 48. Paypal

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: CJC73
    Interested does the glass have any scratches?
    Hi - No, there are not any scratches and the glass is clear. Here are a couple pics, it's difficult to show, but both lenses are clear.

Attachments

• IMG_3383.jpg
      IMG_3383.jpg
      281.8 KB · Views: 14
    • IMG_3384.jpg
      IMG_3384.jpg
      433.1 KB · Views: 14
    Reactions: danlevoyageur
    Hi,
    It's possible to send this scope to my country ? i'm in France, i would like to buy this Athlon, i pay with Paypal and, of corse, the shipment by international USPS. (i think that it will be around 40/50$
    Please advise me.
    Regards
    Dan

Hi,
    It's possible to send this scope to my country ? i'm in France, i would like to buy this Athlon, i pay with Paypal and, of corse, the shipment by international USPS. (i think that it will be around 40/50$
    Please advise me.
    Regards
    Dan
    Hi Dan - not at this time, I am looking to sell it here domestically rather than having to ship internationally.

Interested- please send PM- I’m having issues loading up that page on my phone right now