• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories ****SOLD***** Brand new Glock Model 22 .40 caliber Gen 4 Magazines

bpd131

Private
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2017
CT
I have 14 BRAND NEW Glock Gen 4 Model 22 40 caliber magazines for sale. You can see in the picture they all can be used with the ambi mag release. Not much more needs to be said. Pay via PayPal Friends and Family only. Will ship within 1 business day of payment.

1 or 2 mags are $17ea plus 2 for shipping.
3-5 mags are $17ea free shipping
6 or more, pm me with how many and I will respond with a quote.

40 back.jpg40 front.jpg40 top.jpg

I also will be posting more used ones. They will vary in condition. I definitely have some that look like they barely had a slide cycle on them. But I also have some that have been used more and/or may only left side mag catch on them. If anyone knows they want some used for training along with some new for carry, just pm me. I can send pics of each one if needed. I do know that all mags work in my guns and there are no known problems. Obviously I can't speak for use in your forearm. I also have a couple G23 mags as well

Last edited:
These are still available. I sold some used ones and still have more.

G23 mags are sold out. New and approximately 30 used G22 mags still available.

Peterpan bought some as well, and he is GTG as a buyer.

Peterpan is buying more. Stil have some new and used left.

Peterpan bought a few more again.
I have 10 New G22 mags left and 4 used (very good shape). Feel free to message previous sales to ask condition.