• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD: Bushnell Elite Tactical 3.5-21x50mm XRS Rifle Scope with Horus H59 Reticle

robinzon

Private
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2014
Hello,

I am selling like new Bushnell Elite Tactical 3.5-21x50mm XRS Rifle Scope with Horus H59 Reticle Reticle. It is mounted in genuine LaRue SPR cantilever mount with QD. Scope retails $1,599 and Mount $210. Sunshade and caps are included. I believe I have the box from it as well. It was mounted and not fired. (level not included)

$1,300 plus s/h, very fairly priced (1,700 retail) very hard to find these days

Attachments

• IMG_2974.jpg
    IMG_2974.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2973.jpg
    IMG_2973.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2976.jpg
    IMG_2976.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2975.jpg
    IMG_2975.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 110
The scope in your pictures is a 1st generation HDMR. Just a friendly heads up.

there are two problems with your comments:

A. The box is for reticle illustration purposes it’s an XRS scope I have a 5 Bushnells
B. There is no need to hijack the thread or post comments in something you are not interested in buying to lower the price.... I stand by what I sell I never had any issues.

The scope for sale is not an XRS. It's a 1st gen HDMR. The XRS is a 4.5-30 optic. Also, possible hint, it has HDMR written on the side of the objective.

Two things.

A. You have made yourself look like a real dumb cunt
2. I was in the market for my 4th Bushnell elite until A. occurred.

Next time I try to help some dough dick on the internet I’ll be sure to make my good intentions more clear????

use that language with your wife that’s A and B. This is XRS with locking turrets which was discounted... your tone attitude and lack of knowledge is not appreciated. I was reloading when you were in pampers