• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

*SOLD* Complete fx-120i, Auto throw/trickle, Area 419 setup

redneckbmxer24

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    The title pretty much says it all, this is the full deal with all the Area 419 enhancements. All bought new by me and unfortunately not at the package deal price of $1400 Area 419 sells it for. All Area 419 options were bought as they released them, I probably spent $1700+ on the full deal.

Comes with all the factory crap too if you want it and the manuals for the scale and auto throw stuff but I believe I threw out the box for the scale.

$1200 shipped and insured or $1100 if you pick it up from me near Front Royal, VA. Yes it's going to cost $100 to ship it since it will take multiple packages, not to mention the pain in the ass to package and protect it.

Payment via certified bank check ONLY. No other forms of payment accepted.

NO TRADES. I'm moving to Florida and getting out of precision shooting entirely so there's nothing I desire.

Last edited:
    This is a great deal!! I too, like you, paid the full price of everything as it came out.
    I have a friend looking for one. I'm letting him know about it.
    Good Luck with it.

Deal with confidence, Redneck is a great seller with well cared for gear I've purchased a number of items from him!

Would you be interested in selling just the area 419 upgrades as a package deal?
    Thanks Keith

I’d possibly be interested in the scale, thrower, and trickler in standard form

Selling as is only. As someone who bought the scale, preordered the auto thrower setup and then added all of the Area 419 stuff as it was released I can tell you that the enhancements are a needed upgrade with it. The factory 3D printed shit sucks unless you constantly want to deal with clogging with just about any stick powder (forget about using H4831 of any sort or H1000 without the housing at least, even H4350 clogs bad), having to top off the hopper every 80-100 rounds with standard size rounds, the trickle constantly rotating away from the pan with the 3D base, and so forth. The majority of the upgrades are a necessity and the couple others like the centering base is just a nice touch.

I agree with you for the most part! I’ve got one already but only have the area 419 trickler base. That was the best upgrade I’ve done everything else I didn’t see a need for me personally.

Thanks for the update, and best of luck with the sale!

Thanks for the reply, Just wanted to throw it out there. I know its a big chunk of money to spend for someone just getting started. If you change your mind let me know. Thanks. I do currently have the fx120i with auto throw and trickler, haven't taken the upgrade leap yet.

I have this exact set up and it's pretty neat as is, but when you add the Area 419 stuff, it is literally life changing if you do much reloading. It allows you to cut your reloading time down considerably and to do it more accurately. This is definitely not something you will regret buying.
    Good luck with the sale.