• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD Daniel Defense DDMK18 SBR Factory New

felix5616

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2010
New Hampshire
I am selling a factory new Daniel Defense DDMK18 SBR with everything as supplied by Daniel Defense. On Form 3 ready to transfer to your FFL/SOT dealer. I do paper Form 3 transfer as e-file has never worked. Please know your FFL/SOT dealer as I will need their info for the Form 3 transfer. Asking $1850 plus shipping. Not really looking for trades at this time as I'm trying to trim down my inventory.

Attachments

• IMG_5371.jpg
    IMG_5371.jpg
    609 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_5372.jpg
    IMG_5372.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5373.jpg
    IMG_5373.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5374.jpg
    IMG_5374.jpg
    669.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_5375.jpg
    IMG_5375.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
not really, but i might take 6 - 1000 round cases of 5.56 ammo, prefer a straihght up sale, but let me know what you've got

Can you not slap a pistol brace on this “rifle” and make it a pistol?

Sure you can but the lower is registered as an SBR so no matter what it’s an NFA firearm.
I’m assuming it would work the same as a suppressor, unless you’re in the same state, you’ll have to pay for 2 stamps and wait a while?

A title 2 firearm can be removed from nfrtr but making a pistol from a rifle is a no go.

You could remove the lower from nfrtr and sell just the lower as a normal title 1. And sell the upper separate, but I’m not sure on the new owner buying the lower removed from nfrtr as a “other” on the new 4473 and then turning it into a pistol lower with the factory upper back on it after purchasing them separate ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Jlannusa