• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD Desert Tech SRS A2 6.5 CM w/ SAC Barrel ** Now parting out **

Mcordell

Private
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
SRS A2 Chasis in FDE
6.5/308 conversion kit (minus factory barrel)
SAC 26” Bartlein Barrel cerakoted to match the chassis. 1/8 Twist & threaded 5-8x24.

I have over $5k in this rig as it sits and it’s hardly been fired.

This entire setup is in like new condition. I am the only owner and purchased the rifle new from xtremeguns in Texas and the barrel was ordered directly from SAC. The wait from SAC is like 6 months or more due to lack of parts from DT. I put an honest 40 rds on this barrel. It shoots Berger 130gr like a laser (.25” 5rd groups).

Also, the bolts were sent back to DT to inspect for the recent bolt recall so you don’t have to worry about that.

I hate to sell it but I need the funds for some other projects and I don’t get to shoot long range as much as I would like.

Prices:
Complete rifle - $4400 (Without the 338 Bolt Assembly)
Chassis Only - $2700
Barrel Only - $1300
6.5/308 Bolt + Magazine - $425
New 338 Bolt Assembly- $350

All prices are shipped CONUS with insurance

Payment: PayPal as gift or add fees or Zelle

I may take some partial trades here. Things of interest:
Aimpoint T2 / M5 / M5s
Vortex Razor 1-10
NF ATACR 1-8
KAC Gear
DBAL D2 in Tan
MAWL in Tan
Surefire Socom 762
SCAR 16s in Tan

Last edited:
Thanks! Hope you are enjoying the DD. I haven’t weighed it honestly.
That gun now has a SLR adjustable gas block, TT Diamond trigger, Nemo titanium brake, and Magpul PRS gen iii stock with Mark 5HD scope. I’ve put a few hundred down the pipe and it’s the most accurate gas gun I’ve ever shot. I like it a lot and I’ve got a Leupold VX6-HD on a QD mount I put on to hunt with it too. Very versatile gun

Reactions: Mcordell
SRS A2 Chasis in FDE
6.5/308 conversion kit (minus factory barrel)
SAC 26” Bartlein Barrel cerakoted to match the chassis

I have over $5k in this rig as it sits and it’s hardly been fired.

This entire setup is in like new condition. I am the only owner and purchased the rifle new from xtremeguns in Texas and the barrel was ordered directly from SAC. The wait from SAC is like 6 months or more due to lack of parts from DT. I put an honest 40 rds on this barrel. It shoots Berger 130gr like a laser (.25” 5rd groups).

Also, the bolts were sent back to DT to inspect for the recent bolt recall so you don’t have to worry about that.

I hate to sell it but I need the funds for some other projects and I don’t get to shoot long range as much as I would like.

I can include a new 338LM bolt assembly for an additional $300.00

Price: $4400
+ 338 Bolt Assembly: $300

Payment: PayPal as gift or add fees or Zelle

NO TRADES

I would suggest you read the rules about posting for sale ads in the PX. Pull your ad, or upgrade to Supporter please.

Reactions: Mcordell