• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sold KRG Bravo R700 Sa w/ extras

Bandit31

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2018
Bakersfield, Ca
WTS Krg Bravo for R700 Sa . ONLY the rear half has been painted BLACK but the chassis is in overall great condition.

KRG Bravo $325 shipped (new gen). Bravo forend has not been used.

KRG Ambi sling mount.

Edit: Arca rail no longer available

No trades, price is firm.

Attachments

• IMG_2545.JPG
    IMG_2545.JPG
    611.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2546.JPG
    IMG_2546.JPG
    495.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Reactions: jordan0317
You should just post the better pics on here.

I’m not color blind but the whole chassis looks black.

That's because it is and was originally purchased as such. It's also been listed on here that the only part of the chassis that was painted was the rear half and black.
The rear half was painted to match a different forend I had, moved stuff around, tried stripping the paint pattern off, looked dumb, and then I painted it black.

That's because it is and was originally purchased as such. It's also been listed on here that the only part of the chassis that was painted was the rear half and black.
The rear half was painted to match a different forend I had, moved stuff around, tried stripping the paint pattern off, looked dumb, and then I painted it black.

That makes more sense. I seen where the rear half was painted but it didn’t say what color at that time or why. Now it is edited to say black.
Good luck with the sale.