• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: KRG Whiskey 3 Gen 6 with Accessories

noisewaterphd

Burro Luchador
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Wild West
I have a brand new FDE Whiskey 3 Rem 700 SA up for sale. Also included are the overmolded cheekpiece, ARCA Spigot Mount, and full ARCA forend rail.

The spigot mount and ARCA rail were used on another chassis, but are in excellent condition. The chassis itself is still in it's unopened shipping box.

Using stock photos so you can see what you are getting, as I don't plan on opening the box.

$700 shipped

Attachments

• arcarail.jpg
    arcarail.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 55
  • arcaspigot.jpg
    arcaspigot.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 114
  • whiskey3.jpg
    whiskey3.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Wow
Reactions: Basher
I have a brand new FDE Whiskey 3 Rem 700 SA up for sale. Also included are the overmolded cheekpiece, ARCA Spigot Mount, and full ARCA forend rail.

The spigot mount and ARCA rail were used on another chassis, but are in excellent condition. The chassis itself is still in it's unopened shipping box.

Using stock photos so you can see what you are getting, as I don't plan on opening the box.

$700 shipped
Did u sell this?

Following up on my post above - I was contacted by the seller via pm on 2nd September indicating that the chassis in this ad was sold but that he had another BNIB KRG Whiskey 3 Gen 6 for R700 SA that he would offer me prior to listing it here. I agreed to take it and made payment immediately by PayPal.

He confirmed receipt of payment the following day (when requested by me), and indicated it would be posted within a day with tracking info to follow. No response since despite multiple PM's in the last week.

I understand life can get in the way, but the seller has been on the hide throughout the week. Since my post yesterday, I've been contacted by another forum member indicating that he is in the exact same position as me with this individual. I also note this seller has a number of other listings active - buyers beware!

Following up on my post above - I was contacted by the seller via pm on 2nd September indicating that the chassis in this ad was sold but that he had another BNIB KRG Whiskey 3 Gen 6 for R700 SA that he would offer me prior to listing it here. I agreed to take it and made payment immediately by PayPal.

He confirmed receipt of payment the following day (when requested by me), and indicated it would be posted within a day with tracking info to follow. No response since despite multiple PM's in the last week.

I understand life can get in the way, but the seller has been on the hide throughout the week. Since my post yesterday, I've been contacted by another forum member indicating that he is in the exact same position as me with this individual. I also note this seller has a number of other listings active - buyers beware!

Dang that sucks ! Has a mod seen this yet?

I've purchased JAE stock from OP about 1 mo ago . Received it just as described and fairly quick . I think he's good to go . Purchased this W 3 Gen 6 bundle and he responded that he received the funds and getting ready to ship .., I have not received tracking also . Lets give him lil more time ...

Sorry buddy, check your PM.