• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD KUIU GUIDE JACKET Reduced

Fishkat

Aka Fishcricket
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Birmingham, Alabama
XL Peloton 97 Fleece Zip-T in very good condition Sold
XL Peloton 200 Hoodie very good condition and only worn once Sold
XL Guide Jacket in very good condition for $140.00

First I'll take it followed by PM and the item is yours.
Prices firm, USPS or cash, no trades only $'s. Shipping to lower 48 is $10.00 per item.

Kuiu Jacket 1.jpgKuiu Jacket 2.jpg

Last edited:
How's the fit on the Guide Jacket? I heard they run a little tight. I'm 5' 11" with a 48" chest. Sleeves length is 34/35 on my dress shirts. Athletic build.

we are about the same height and same arm length and will check chest measurements when I get home this evening and let you know about that. I have broad shoulders but the love of craft beer has altered the athletic build. I typically wear it over wool T, a zip-T, medium weight mid layer then if needed a vest or fluffy. It might be worth you reading all the reviews on the Kuiu website or finding someone local that carries Kuiu gear so you can try one on for fit.

I have an xl guide jacket and it fits perfect. I wear a medium-long ocp jacket if you know mil blouse sizing. I'm 6'1" 210 with a deep chest and regular belly. I normally am right between L and XL tshirt sizes (L is a little tight). I wear the same size dress sleeves as you.

we are about the same height and same arm length and will check chest measurements when I get home this evening and let you know about that. I have broad shoulders but the love of craft beer has altered the athletic build. I typically wear it over wool T, a zip-T, medium weight mid layer then if needed a vest or fluffy. It might be worth you reading all the reviews on the Kuiu website or finding someone local that carries Kuiu gear so you can try one on for fit.
For what it's worth my chest measurement is 44"

Decided to cut the price, great jacket and I just don’t have many opportunities to hunt out west so it doesn’t get used. PM if you have any questions

I’ll take the guide jacket. Pm sent.