• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD - L3 ATPIAL-C, Black, New-Never Used plus Surefire SR07-D-IT Switch

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
SOLD / SOLD / SOLD

Up for sale is a L3 ATPIAL-C, black in color. It is new, was never used in the field, and comes complete with manual, aiming ID filters, pouch, and the standard tape switch. The manufacture date is February 2019. I bought it late last year and it just sat in my gun safe.

I am also offering up a like-new Surefire SR07-D-IT Weaponlight Dual Switch. All prices below include FREE shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking (buyer will be responsible for any extra costs for shipping insurance).

$1150 (was $1250) for the ATPIAL-C kit

$100 for the SR07-D-IT switch

$1225 (was $1325) for both if purchased together

I'm pretty firm on the above pricing because ATPIAL-Cs are retailing for as much as $1663 if you can find one in stock anywhere. If this set-up does not sell in the next week, I'm going to hang on to it.

Please PM me with any questions and/or requests for additional photos.

PayPal and Venmo are preferred for payment as long as the buyer covers all transaction fees. I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one - S/F!

Attachments

• IMG-6979.jpg
    IMG-6979.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-6980.jpg
    IMG-6980.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG-6981.jpg
    IMG-6981.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Reactions: NateSavannah
Ugg... how did I miss this.... if by chance the buyer backs out let me know.