• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD- Lapua Brass - 308 (1x, Deprimed, SS Cleaned, Annealed)

Trek

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2019
Canton Michigan
I have for sale “500” pieces of Lapua 308 brass (mixed lots) for sale (5 x 100 pieces).
The original source of brass was from Creedmoor sports… Fired out of my AIAX bolt rifle.
The brass was deprimed on a Co-ax press with a Lee depriming die, and tumbled with SS pins for 90 minutes.
Annealing was done with my AMP II annealer.
This brass is large primer forma.

$270

Face to Face (SE Michigan), or PP F&F with no comments, or US money order.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM and I will respond with my cell phone number we can catch up have a Teams meeting or FaceTime to review the item. Note… I will be out of state from October 3 through October 10, if the transaction closes during this period - I will ship the item out on October 10.

Thanks for looking!

Leo

Attachments

• 6BF89451-88C1-4761-B45B-5EB62726DF79.jpeg
    6BF89451-88C1-4761-B45B-5EB62726DF79.jpeg
    567.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Plinking… the brass is “LARGE” primer. Thanks for asking… I’ll make the correction in the original post! 👍

Reactions: plinkin
Sold to AR-180. Excellent transaction, super fast payment… Timely and complete communications!