• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***SOLD*** Les Baer 308 Match Rifle, Monolithic SWAT Version. "Serious Tack Driver" ***SOLD***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have a Like New, Semi Automatic Les Baer 308 Match Rifle for sale. This is the Monolithic SWAT Version that is Extremely Accurate. This Rifle has had only 60 rounds shot down the pipe and cleaned properly after each range trip. This Rifle features a 20" Heavy Match barrel with Enforcer Muzzle Brake, Monolithic Upper Receiver that is Super Strong and Super Ridged and aids in unbelievable Accuracy.. It also comes with a MagPul PRS stock, MagPul Grip, Harris BR Bipod, Geiselle Hi-Speed National Match 2 Stage Trigger, and 2 Magpul P-Mags.

This Rifle shoots one hole groups and will be the Most Accurate Rifle that you will ever own. It comes with 2 Test Targets from Les Baer with 5 rounds in the same hole for both 5 shot groups. I have shot 5 rounds in the same ragged hole myself several times and on average this Rifle shoots 1/4" groups all day long. I have Pics of the Factory Test Target and a 5 shot group that I shot with 5 rounds in the same hole.

This is a Serious Precision Hammer that will give you Ridiculous same hole groups and leave a Big Smile on your face, plus these are no longer made and very hard to find, especially Like New like this one.

*****Pics available upon request to Serious Buyers Only*****

Price is Only ***SPF*** Shipped and Insured.
    ( Shipped in a Free Drago Tactical Range Bag )

Or you can pay over $7K for a less accurate Knights Armament SR25 and maybe get 1 MOA groups. (Maybe)

This Les Baer in .308 caliber with the weight of the rifle along with the awesome Enforcer Muzzle Brake is extremely comfortable to shoot. In fact, this 308 Rifle actually feels like a 5.56mm AR15 when shooting it, its amazing how much recoil is reduced when shooting this Tack Driver. I have owned many 308 caliber Semi Automatic rifles throughout the years and this Les Baer has the lowest recoil of any 308 rifle I have owned. This actually helps aid in Phenomenal Accuracy as well because you are not anticipating or perhaps flinching from a heavy amount of recoil while pulling the trigger.

You will be Amazed with this Les Baer.

Last edited:
    I’ll just speak for the people here.

Attachments

• 44422E4F-3C99-4AC8-90E5-BDA67635B396.jpeg
      44422E4F-3C99-4AC8-90E5-BDA67635B396.jpeg
      78.4 KB · Views: 248
    My Image Shack account expired so I was able to get Pics uploaded via my I-Phone. All Original and this one came with the MagPul PRS Stock.

I did replace the Versa-Pod bipod that came with this Rifle with a Harris BR Bipod.

I also included a Pic of a 5 round group that I shot last week at 100 yards. All 5 rounds are in the same hole and the black round sticker on the target measures 1/2". It was 24 degrees outside and I was using Factory Hornady AMAX ammunition. Outstanding Accuracy with this Les Baer.

New NightForce NXS and Spuhr Mount can be added at an additional cost for a Turn Key Package if so desired.

381BF6A4-0D1C-45E5-A21F-C7B3A82ADB21.jpeg
    BE17CFBF-54F5-4284-9117-4425384137E2.jpeg
    5B5DA52C-EF9D-45C5-BF55-BD1E7B96B0C4.jpeg

Last edited:
    Standard AR10 parts.

Your best bet would be to call Les Baer and talk to him about it. But from what I can see and tell it utilizes AR10 and some AR15 parts. Nothing really out of the ordinary and nothing proprietary.

Last edited:
    Bad mother trucker. Most accurate 308 gas gun ever made. Too bad Les stopped making gas guns. I have both a .223 and a .308 from Les and they are as advertised one ragged hole 5 shot groups. GLWS

Reactions: FALex
    I forgot to mention this in the original thread at the top. (I just added it to the main thread as well)

This Les Baer in .308 caliber with the weight of the rifle along with the awesome Enforcer Muzzle Brake is extremely comfortable to shoot. In fact, this 308 Rifle actually feels like a 5.56mm AR15 when shooting it, its amazing how much recoil is reduced when shooting this Tack Driver. I have owned many 308 caliber Semi Automatic rifles throughout the years and this Les Baer has the lowest recoil of any 308 rifle I have owned. This actually helps aid in Phenomenal Accuracy as well because you are not anticipating or perhaps flinching from a heavy amount of recoil while pulling the trigger.

You will be Amazed with this Les Baer.

Last edited:
    Reactions: hcsd54