• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***SOLD*** Les Baer Ultimate 308 Precision Sniper Rifle (NIB) ***GONE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Rare find here. An actual Brand Spanking New (NIB) Les Baer Ultimate 308 caliber Sniper Rifle. These have not been produced in over 5 or 6 years and to find one Brand Spanking New is a Rarity. This Rifle features a 24" Match barrel with 1x10 twist, Geissele National Match High Speed Trigger, Harris Bipod, and utilizes P-Mags and comes with 2 new 20 rounders. This is a Special 100 Rifle Edition and is numbered 13 of 100 on the receiver. It comes with a Factory Test Target as well that has 2 groups of 5 shots each with groups of .18" or basically in the same hole. I have the Factory Shipping box that is marked with Serial Number and Rifle Number, and everything that shipped with it from the factory. These are the Most Accurate Semi Automatic Rifles made and come with a 1/2 MOA Guarantee from Les Baer.

Price is $4500 Shipped

***SOLD***.

Last edited:
    Just added a Gen-2 MagPul PRS stock and MagPul MIAD grip.

Same Price $4500 shipped and you will get the original stock and grip that came with the Rifle.

Looks Awesome and Tactical as fuck.

CFF5F6DD-1B32-42CC-92DB-F995DC7A4ADD.jpeg
    1DCC21C6-4B92-4AD9-9B8E-C200B31D3500.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: crimson25
    I was asked Why am I selling such a Sweet Rifle by a few members on the Hide. Here is the reason why:

My Wife had Major back surgery 3 weeks ago and will be out of work for another 3 months or 4 months with recovery and physical therapy. It sucks now without her extra income especially with all the spending from Christmas. So I am selling this to help pay the bills and need cash only.

It’s a Great Rifle and you will never find one NIB like this one ever again.

Last edited:
    Thanks brother...Hope your okay from the truck wreck. I may just keep this Awesome Rifle as my Wife is going to get retro active short term disability real soon from her employer and cash will no longer be an issue.

I am really surprised that this didn't sell the 1st day I posted it??? A used one with over 500 rounds shot thru it with no test target sold for $4K on Gunbroker around 2 weeks ago. So mine that is (NIB) is a Hell of a Deal......

It's hard to spend $4,500 right now in the Biden economy... but this is sweet as fuuuq.

Thanks brother...Hope your okay from the truck wreck. I may just keep this Awesome Rifle as my Wife is going to get retro active short term disability real soon from her employer and cash will no longer be an issue.

I am really surprised that this didn't sell the 1st day I posted it??? A used one with over 500 rounds shot thru it with no test target sold for $4K on Gunbroker around 2 weeks ago. So mine that is (NIB) is a Hell of a Deal......

Gun broker isn't really a realistic place to judge the market. If you want to sell it for gunrboker prices it is best to list it on gunbroker.

Best of luck with the sale, wish I had the extra cash.

I hate Gunbroker and never use it. People do put their items on there overpriced but I think I have mine priced Right considering its Brand Spanking New and these Rifles are no longer produced. Plus I added on a PRS gen-2 Stock and MIAD grip as a Bonus.

I may just keep this Hammer.

Reactions: AngryKoala
    Great Price on a Tack Driver that are no longer produced and never will be made again.

I see Knights SR25 Rifles selling for 7K used out there on the boards. Why pay so much for one of those used SR25's when you can have the Rolls Royce for a Hell of a lot cheaper, plus mine is Brand Spanking New.

Great Price on a Tack Driver that are no longer produced and never will be made again.

I see Knights SR25 Rifles selling for 7K used out there on the boards. Why pay so much for one of those used SR25's when you can have the Rolls Royce for a Hell of a lot cheaper, plus mine is Brand Spanking New.

Thats the sad thing, I wonder why he got out of the AR building.

Reactions: Billiam1211
    An old timer at one of my local ranges used to show up with one of these. I didn't know Les Baer at the time, but he let me shoot a few groups. Holy shit was that thing a tack driver, for a 308 gas gun it was shooting .3s group after group. If I didn't have 2 kids on the way, might've had to indulge :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.