• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD - LH Savage 110 BA Stealth Evolution .338 Lapua Mag

sharpshot50

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2011
St. Louis, MO
*SOLD*

I bought this rifle in early 2018 because I wanted to get into ELR type shooting but wasn't sure if I could handle the recoil. Well, there is almost no perceived recoil with a chassis system like this in a rifle this size. I ended up falling in love with the cartridge and swiftly upgraded to an AXMC, leaving this rifle to sit in the safe for a while.

It has about 40 rounds through it. Accuracy was fantastic, producing groups that were one ragged hole at 250 yards with factory Lapua 250gr Scenar ammunition. I never got this one out further than that to really stretch its legs.

Asking $1300 for the rifle and the 5-round magazine, shipped to an FFL.

10/31/19: edited to add pictures

IMG_1901.JPGIMG_1902.JPGIMG_1903.JPGIMG_1904.JPGIMG_1905.JPGIMG_1906.JPGIMG_1907.JPG

Last edited:
I will take her per pm...

Thanks ... deciding to pull the trigger on this has been killing me.....

I’m sure you’ll be happy with it! It was darn near as accurate for me as the AXMC, just not quite as elegant.