• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD - Litton MK VII Day/Night 10K rangefinder - now $1800 FIRM

cornhuskid

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2008
Olympia, WA
SOLD

I bought this on the hide so will use his pics. I have had this out twice, just no time to get out. The farthest I have lasered is a bit over 8700 meters.

Hi, I have a used Litton Mark VII laser rangefinder for sale.

It's capable to range "in excess of 10 km (~11,000 yds)" with 1064nm eye-safe laser, and comes with a flip lever to bring a gen 3 green phosphor tube into view to use in the dark.

The tube is actually nice for a rangefinder tube. It is a nice mid to light green, MUCH clearer than the pics suggest.

Accessories-wise, it comes with a carry bag, small tripod and TEN batteries.

You can learn more from this write up by Nick on TFB: https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...p-grumman-mark-vii-10km-day-night-vision-lrf/

Was $2000 shipped, now $1800. One and only prjcedrop!
Paypal FF, GS+3%, Venmo. Price is firm and no trades please.

Jeff
IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

litton3.JPG

litton5.png

Last edited:
1696618371182.png

Thinking of my PLRF-15C and Field Firing Solutions...

That is not advertised anywhere I can find however if it's good enough for the military at 10K it's probably pretty tight. I would imagine not eye safe either...

I hit the road Friday for a long weekend, and the whole way was thinking “you shouldn’t wait, it’s going to be sold by the time you get back to civilization.”

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer