• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD: LNIB Accu-tac BR-4 G2 ARCA w/ lighter leg springs - $215

littlepod

Minuteman
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    I have a newer model Accu-tac BR-4 G2 ARCA where the knob is switchable, so you can choose to run it LH knob or RH knob. Just unscrew the knob and you can swap sides.

I have also updated the springs on the legs to make switching the leg positions as easy as 1 finger tension. Also included are the original box, extra pair of feet, and the original springs.

I haven't actually shot with it due to the shelter in place, but it's been used in a lot of dry fire at home :) Ended up buying a MDT Ckye Pod during the shelter-in place and decided to keep the Ckye pod, so now selling this one.

Like new, only wear is from the on/off at the arca attachment from sliding it on the rifle. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see a video of how easy the legs are to maneuver now.

$225 215 shipped.

Product Link - https://www.accu-tac.com/product/br-4-g2-arca-spec/

1588041760068.png

Last edited:
    Question for you and a free bump...

What springs did you use in the legs and where do you get them? Thanks

Reactions: Shawd43
    I picked up the springs from MSC or McMaster carr I believe. I’m not sure about the part number however. I have had the springs for quite some time and they just happened to be the perfect size. You should be able to measure what is in it and just order a smaller gauge.

Reactions: Stag556