• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sold Manners Mini chassis T4A

Kwilm

Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Oklahoma
I have a good condition Manners T4A it is
Inletted for Defiance/Rem style actions, has Adjustable LOP a Mini chassis and an MTU barrel Chanel.

Condition is overall really good but has some wear on the cheek piece, and small wear/knicks on the bottom and magwell area from mag changes and barricades. I used it for a 223 trainer. Just going back to an XLR chassis so I can shorten it up for my son to shoot.

I rebuilt it on Manners website and it comes up to about $1,240.

$800 shipped with an Atlas pic rail up front. If you want the Area 419 ARCA rail add $100. PP friends and family preferred.

No trades except for Redding creedmoor full length sizer die (need 2 actually) and a 6 cm micrometer seater.

No it’s just the standard fill if I remember correctly. It may be the heavy fill but it’s not the carbon version for sure