• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD: Manners PRS-TCS w/ Sikes Clutch + Area 419 tunable weights

littlepod

Minuteman
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    SOLD

I just got this yesterday, opened it up to take a look at it, dropped in my rifle to see how it felt in my hand. Decided I'll stick with my ACC to keep my rifles similar across NRL22 / PRS. It didn't balance well with my Vudoo unfortunately and I don't want to run 2 different chassis systems (I was going to just get 2 of the PRS-TCS).

TCS Mini Chassis for all R700 clones. The TCS is universal due to the way its cut.

1600229183240.png

I also added 6 additional brass weights for the ARCA rail to bundle in the order before they shipped it.
    $90

Got the Group Buy Discount, Paid some shipping, now selling it for my price + shipping to you.

$1600 shipped. This is a pic of it mounted real quick, I didn't run a magazine through it, it comes with the Accurate 5round mag.

If you don't want want the extra weights and the Sike's Clutch Knob
    Manners PRS-TCS w/ standard 10oz rear and 1 arca rail front -
    Shipped $1475

1600229323337.png

Unmounted it, wrapping it back up in the box. Never fired.

1600229396266.png

1600229413654.png

1600229422963.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: 260284 and zenbike
    Nice stock! This is a free bump because I am curious about that Leica scope... I have a soft spot for Leica scopes and curious how this compares to the top end of optics out there. (currently run ZCO)

Nice stock! This is a free bump because I am curious about that Leica scope... I have a soft spot for Leica scopes and curious how this compares to the top end of optics out there. (currently run ZCO)

PM'd you about the Leica. I wouldn't drop down from a ZCO, but it's glass/price is pretty solid. Glass above the ATACR/Kahles. But below the ZCO. It is missing the luxuries of a locking turret though which is unfortunate.

Answering some PMs. I like the Clutch a lot. If you don't want the knob, I'll keep it as I'm about to buy another one. I find the Manners a little slick and the Clutch is so solid to grab and the QD attachment is just sweet. Pic up top with the 10 slots for configuration.

If you don't need the additional arca weights, I can pull those out too, and sell just the base stock (1 rear 1 front) w/ the Sikes Clutch Rail installed. And sell that for $1475 shipped.

My fault, thought you meant the clutch itself, not the rail
    It has both, but since the rail is integral to the stock, it makes sense that any buyer would want the clutch itself.

I’m surprised this hasn’t sold yet. Good deal to get one right now without the wait.

Reactions: littlepod
    I’m surprised this hasn’t sold yet. Good deal to get one right now without the wait.

Me too... it's without the wait, and less $ than new. I'm giving people the Group Buy price and just asking them to cover my shipping. But shrug - if it doesn't sell, it's the prettiest stock I own and I'll probably put some p-tex foam on the grip to fit my smaller hands. I'll make it work :)

Reactions: Lunchbox27
    Haha it's never stupid to own a pretty Manners imo... my wife wants me to keep it. It sure looks a lot better than my ACC, so to make up for it, I'm going to send my ACC over to get cerakoted...
    I have a prs1t already.... these are so sweet....

I have a prs1t already.... these are so sweet....

I messaged Manners and apparently they can move the inlet for the PRS1T about 1/3" back so the trigger would be closer to my grip. I'm working with them on building out a PRS1T hybrid solution that'll basically mimic the PRS-TCS but just fit me better... but it'll most likely cost me more than the PRS-TCS, and I have to wait 7 months.