• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sold - McMillan MC3 Tactical Stock

rckendall

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2019
California Central Coast
I have had this stock for a while now and really like it, but I don’t have use for it at the present time and I could use some money for a current project. It is just as it came from McMillan, with two sling swivel studs on the fore end and an extra threaded hole for another, a flush mounted sling swivel on the butt, large and nice bedding pillars. It is very ergonomically comfortable, very stiff and has good textured panels. I think it is the same shape as an A-5, or at least a kissing cousin.

It is complete with polymer bottom metal and 10 round MDT magazine, which is AICS compatible. It is configured for a Rem 700 SA with a Sendero barrel.

I am asking $290 shipped to the lower 48 and I can accept PP gift (no charges), Venmo, USPS money order or personal check with shipping delayed until check clears.

Thanks,
Richard
E2E01583-9380-4CA2-B036-5984ED9418BF.jpeg

2128CE20-787E-42C7-91BC-91618860A218.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs