• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: Mk12 Mod 0 *FREE suppressor*

dfuller81

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2018
    Florida
    SOLD

Mk12 Mod 0 PRI Upper
    Cheytac Limited Edition Lower
    Geissele SSA
    Leupold LRT 3-10x40 illum
    Sun Shade
    Tennebrex Killflash
    Harris-S Bipod
    Ships in Pelican case

Last edited:
    Reactions: long range dogr
    SR15 sold! Please read the updated listing and make an offer! I will sell the complete upper separately with the optics, bipod, and Pelican case included.

Wish I lived in Florida! Free bump on a beautiful set up! Good luck with sale!!

Sorry. I dont want to split it up. The supressor and glass are too specific to the platform. Besides, by the time it form 4'rd to your dealer and again to you, you'd already be out 400 in tax stamps and a year + in waiting... for a 500 can you may as well just order a new one from Allen Engineering to your favorite local sot and pay the stamp 1x. Regarding the glass, there are some on ebay from time to time. Thank you for your service and God's speed dealing with the snowflakes on Sand Hill

Sorry. I dont want to split it up. The supressor and glass are too specific to the platform. Besides, by the time it form 4'rd to your dealer and again to you, you'd already be out 400 in tax stamps and a year + in waiting... for a 500 can you may as well just order a new one from Allen Engineering to your favorite local sot and pay the stamp 1x. Regarding the glass, there are some on ebay from time to time. Thank you for your service and God's speed dealing with the snowflakes on Sand Hill
    Oh wow didn’t even realize you had to pay a tax stamp to your dealer! I’ll have to buy it brand new, no issues there! Scope is hard to find. Forgot to bid on one that went for $700 on eBay and was super disappointed haha