• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD: Multiple Redding Die Sets SOLD

bdubb

Minuteman
Oct 28, 2009
TX
I don't need all these dies anymore and am happy to let some go to a good home to be used and loved. Some are new and some are used, all are $160 each shipped via USPS regardless. Payment via Paypal friends and family or Venmo.

1. N/A

First with money gets the item. No games or haggles.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, 6.5 Gap 4s and the 7 SAUM dies you have are identical besides the bushing size in the type s.... correct?

This is way longer than I would have expected for those 223 dies to last. A month ago it seemed everyone was looking for them

Reactions: bdubb
Send details on 6mm br please if bushing and micro seater I will Take it

Send details on 6mm br please if bushing and micro seater I will Take it

They are the Type S set PN: 36317 as shown in the photo which comes with a full length/neck bushing sizing die (no bushing included) and a Type S seater. Just as they ship from Redding. Can't get to more photos until later today.

Attachments

• IMG_2865.jpg
    IMG_2865.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2866.jpg
    IMG_2866.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 41
Bump.

I'll run this thread through the end of this week and then keep what remains.

Can you send a picture of the 7 saum dies?
Raffy, my apologies as I overlooked your post requesting photos while viewing from my phone. The 7 saum dies have now been purchased though. Thank you for your interest.

Reactions: Raffy