• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold my AR10 and picked up a SCAR20s

evilsvt

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2005
college station, TX
And immediately chopped it to 16” and put in a 1.2 gas jet. Waiting on my IMS non cantilever mount to get here Friday before I zero it and see how it shoots.

Attachments

• D63E374D-0B1A-4262-8D59-FA5298D0376B.jpeg
    D63E374D-0B1A-4262-8D59-FA5298D0376B.jpeg
    845.3 KB · Views: 334
I am so glad you did this. I have a reflex suppressor that would butt up to the rail but still keep the longer barrel. That looks sick! Is this 6.5 or 308?

Man that thing is gorgeous.

I wish the damn things weren’t so heavy or I’d think about offloading one of my Mws’s for one

But how does the scar compare in accuracy? Cold and stringing under rapid followups? I have been told the m1/m14 is prone to shift, due to the oprod... but that was a different design. Nonetheless, I wonder if the barrel starts stringing low?

Always wondered. The weight... is negliable. Likely reduces perceived recoil.

Looks sharp. Not dogging you. I actually have always wondered about that weapon.

But how does the scar compare in accuracy? Cold and stringing under rapid followups? I have been told the m1/m14 is prone to shift, due to the oprod... but that was a different design. Nonetheless, I wonder if the barrel starts stringing low?

Always wondered. The weight... is negliable. Likely reduces perceived recoil.

Looks sharp. Not dogging you. I actually have always wondered about that weapon.
Can’t tell you how the long range accuracy is, I’ve only taken mine out once and only out to 200m, just got it in a week or two ago. From the 60 rounds I’ve put through it, it held zero like a beast lmao. But i can tell you the weight isn’t so bad, probably wouldn’t be fun to hunt with for more than a couple days, but it’s easy to shoulder for a minute or two if you hit the gym, and the recoil is too easy.