• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment ***SOLD*** - (New) Redding Type S Match Die Set - 338 Lapua Magnum (36594)

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    This die set was out of stock for a long time, so I bought "two" from two different suppliers (both on backorder) thinking I'd cancel the second one when the first one shipped. I'll be damned if they didn't both ship on the same day and arrive on consecutive days (yesterday and today). Brand new - Never used - Still out of stock most places ... I'll sell them for about 10% less than what I paid for them (since Graf's currently shows "1" still in stock). Photos and Invoice attached below.

Includes Full Length Bushing Body Die ... and Competition Seating Die w/ Micrometer ... with box, allen wrenches, docs, sticker, etc.

$225.00 ... shipped to your door (FedEx Ground).

Payment via PayPal (Friends & Family - No Comments) ... or via Zelle.

PM me if you want these brand new .338-LM dies and we'll do the deal. First paid - First sold.

1611702401609.png

1611702422883.png

338-LM Die Set.jpg