• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD New RH KMW stock/ 700 SA clone (price drop)

siscoe308

Dimachaerus
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2012
Usa
Hiders, with bitter weeping and gnashing of teeth, I post for sale a Virgin KMW Sentinel. SOLD

My Dumbass ordered a right-handed stock.....but I know something that You do not know, I am not right-handed. SOLD

Nor do I have six fingers on my left hand. SOLD

Specs: SOLD

Action: ARC Nucleus RH/ Short Action
Barrel Channel: Heavy Palma
Recoil Lug: ARC intergral .185
Mold in Camo: Safari Camo (OD Green/ Dark Tan/ Woodland Beige)

Skip the wait & fund my lefty stock that will be ordered tomorrow in the exact same colors.
$SOLD shipped (Pics will follow ASAP)

$100 off invoice/ no wait KMW SOLD

Last edited:
1571096599867.png

Last edited:
I’ll out hunting rodents of unusual size for the next 7 days.

So if this strikes your fancy, drop me a message or post up here. I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Reactions: Kanati
So you are saying I’ll put down my sword & you will put down your rock.....and we will fight like two civilized human beans?

Reactions: Kanati
Free bump. This is an awesome pattern. I love the MCM safari, but have never seen this color combo. Very unique.

Free bump. This is an awesome pattern. I love the MCM safari, but have never seen this color combo. Very unique.
Thank you! I love the Safari pattern too. These custom colors couldn’t have turned out more perfect. Wish she was left handed...(have no one to blame but myself!)