• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD! Nighthawk Agent with iOS

nikonNUT

The harbinger of... making things not work anymore
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 6, 2019
    Gunlandia
    Evening all,
    I have come to a point with my firearms collection where I am at the "Do I love this or do I like this?" stage. I like my Agent II but there are other Nighthawks I love so I think this one needs a new owner (or not. It doesn't eat much as it never leaves the safe) so for your consideration I am offering my Nighthawk Agent II 9mm Gov't Model with the iOS option (comes with the iron sights plate), a Trijicon RMR, (4) Nighthawk Custom magazines, and custom leather by The Southern Trappers (black leather holster and single mag pouch with shark skin inserts). Has about 500 rounds down the pipe since I got it in 2019 and I am asking $4500.00. Comes with all the orginal paperwork, test target, and tools/spent case/moral patches. Can do a FFL to FFL transfer or a face to face as far as Dallas but I will want a bill of a Sale and you will need a Concealed Carry Permit for your state. Pictures for your persual...
    Agent II-1.jpg
    Agent II-3.jpg
    Agent II-4.jpg
    Agent II-6.jpg
    Agent II-7.jpg

Agent-2.jpg

Agent II-5.jpg

Agent II-8.jpg

Agent II-9.jpg

Agent II-X.jpg

Last edited: