• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sold PF- WTS- MDT - 1/2 off Certificate for Chassis

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Alabama
    I had planned to use this but bought from another hide member. If you want it,let me know.

Would consider trades too.

$300.00- lowered to $275.00

Last edited:
    Do you have an image you could share with the necessary bits hidden that shows any limitations, discount details, or an expiration? I'll take it if there aren't exclusions for the ones I'm considering or it's expiring relatively soon.

Here ya go

Attachments

• image0~2.jpeg
      image0~2.jpeg
      592.4 KB · Views: 105
    Fair enough. Not much detail to be seen though. Looks like it mentions the acc but it's not limited to the ACC correct? Do you take zelle? Does it not have an expiration date? Just trying to make sure I can use it.

it doesn't have any expiration date on it so I wouldn't think that there is one. It doesn't say much else besides what's in that pic so that's all I can go by. I got it to use on a chassis but another one just fell right in my lap so I'm just trying to recoup my money...

Here you go. It says "other products and accessories can be purchased with the acc in the same transaction ".

Attachments

• IMG_20210524_1809577~2.jpg
      IMG_20210524_1809577~2.jpg
      469.9 KB · Views: 99
    • IMG_20210524_1810084.jpg
      IMG_20210524_1810084.jpg
      419.5 KB · Views: 88
    Thanks for getting the details. Unfortunately, I'm not after an ACC.

All good. I'm curious about it now myself. I wonder if you could buy an acc and other chassis and a bi-pod and get it all at half price?

I will claim dibs pending questions please. PM sent.

Last edited: