• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Left Hand Sale Sold - Proof Carbon 6.5cm with Manners Elite and NF

Kwilm

Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Oklahoma
I’ll probably regret this since it’s probably the best shooting gun I’ve ever owned that shoots factory ammo. It’s a 6.5CM built by Mark Chanlynn at Rocky Mt. Rifle Works. I bought the gun off of here (actually the old Scout site) and it had 20 rounds through it. I have since put 210 through it. It shoots Hornady Precision Hunter 143x factory ammo in the .2’s (pic below) and the Berger factory ammo with 140 hybrids under .5 as well. Gun is in great shape with no major markings. Weighs about 12 pounds as pictured.

Here’s the specs:

Defiance Deviant left handed action cerakoted black and bolt parkerized
Proof Research Carbon Fiber Sendero 8 twist with 5/8 threads
Timney Calvin Elite set at 8oz.
Manners Elite Carbon T4 with badger bottom metal if I remember correctly.

No trades. I just have to many rifles and not enough time to shoot them all.

Barreled Action with trigger $2600
Add $800 for the Manners Stock and Bottom metal
Add $1,000 for the Nightforce SHV 4-16 Mil-r FFP with NF titanium rings (I sold the accessory rail a while back so it’s just regular rings now)

Can, bipod, stock pack, mag and the two round holder thingy not included.

I don’t want to sell the stock or scope until the B/A sells.

All prices shipped via FedEx. Rifle gets shipped to your FFL. PayPal FF or add 4% for fees

Here’s some new pics I took for another guy. Figured I’d post them to show the condition. There’s really no marks or scratches to speak of on the gun or scope.

I threw it on the bathroom scale as it sits in these new pictures (minus the bipod) and it showed 9.4 pounds.

I’ve also added a list of random stuff (really random) I’d possibly trade for.

Sig 320 X5 Legion
Mossberg 500 Persuader Retro (wood furniture)
Impact Lefty action 308 bolt face
25 caliber Proof carbon blank 7.5 twist
22 caliber proof carbon blank 7 twist
Trigger tech diamond lefty
Foundation dark distressed lefty only (lighter version)
Pulsar Axion Key Thermal Scanner
Small frame 15” handguard (Burnt Bronze)
Benelli M4 field stock

Last edited:
What a beautiful gun!
Wish I had money. Or got paid for my looks. Will you take a kidney?

Bump. I’d also consider a trade towards a Schmidt and Bender 5-25 with T3 or a pulsar axion thermal.

Take that man up on the kidney offer, they sell around 260k legally, might need some good documentation though.

Fair enough... figured maybe since it had been a while you may be willing to separate them.. well that and is what I've been looking for. Everyone has the t4a not just the t4. Anyway best of luck in your sale

Reactions: Kwilm
Price on just barrelled action no trigger?

2400 without the trigger but I told a buddy I’d give him until the end of the week to get his money together for the whole thing. I’ll update the post regardless if he buys it or not. Thanks.

Reactions: Tbassel12