• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

***SOLD***PVA 6 dasher/ 6 BRA mag kit

Shane8820

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2018
New Brockton, AL
I have 2 patriot valley arms mag kits, new never used. Decided to go a different direction. $80 shipped

Attachments

• 7D104049-69C5-4CE9-8FF7-264DF5B2E19C.jpeg
    7D104049-69C5-4CE9-8FF7-264DF5B2E19C.jpeg
    425.5 KB · Views: 21
Ok guys sorry for the confusion, I was trying to sale as a set first and not break them up just yet. Maybe I should have been more specific. I did ask you guys if you wanted both, however Vaportraik said he would take them as a set. I apologize for the confusion, I should have waited to allow farmboy to reply. My fault. Farmboy, pm sent, will sell to farmboy Trying to be fair here. SPF

Reactions: Vitali1342
Ok guys sorry for the confusion, I was trying to sale as a set first and not break them up just yet. Maybe I should have been more specific. I did ask you guys if you wanted both, however Vaportraik said he would take them as a set. I apologize for the confusion, I should have waited to allow farmboy to reply. My fault. Farmboy, pm sent, will sell to farmboy Trying to be fair here. SPF
Perfect !