• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment (SOLD) RCBS hand priming tool like new asking $45 shipped

WT1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
(SOLD) RCBS Hand Priming Tool like new. Asking $45 shipped. It is like new, used maybe twice.

Can't find primers so...

Attachments

• RCBShandprimer.jpg
    RCBShandprimer.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Reactions: smoooth1
I started with that lee loader. You can load some very nice accurate ammo with that little kit. Worked great. Good luck with your sale!

Reactions: WT1
Unfortunately I don't really need the Lee, but I do have some 155s if you were wanting them. I can get a better count later, but should be a full box of 155 Lapua Scenar and ~35 Hornady 155 BTHPs. Let me know if you'd be interested in them.

Attachments

• IMG-9500.JPG
    IMG-9500.JPG
    685.4 KB · Views: 33
Unfortunately I don't really need the Lee, but I do have some 155s if you were wanting them. I can get a better count later, but should be a full box of 155 Lapua Scenar and ~35 Hornady 155 BTHPs. Let me know if you'd be interested in them.
PM'd you. Send me a price for the Hornady's since I already have about 150 of them they should fit right in.